Custom Signs for Buildings
Are you a new business or an existing business looking to update signage for your building? There are a variety of signs that can be attached to the exterior of a building. Channel letters, fascia signs, and dimensional letters are but some examples.
Most signs attached to the outside of a building will require a permit to be installed. The sign bylaws specify the size, copy area and locations that commercial building signs can be installed in. As seasoned installers of building signs in Saskatoon, we are very familiar with the sign permit process. Talk to our friendly sales department at Saskatoon Sign Company to find more info about what kind of signs are permitted for your unique situation.
Some Common Types of Building Signs
Our consultants are most likely to recommend a few common sign types. Depending on your location and business type, we may recommend signage that complements or contrasts with the surrounding signage to help you stand out from the crowd. In any case, we guarantee that your sign will be the right sign for you, your business, and your location.
All of our custom outdoor business signs are entirely handcrafted. This means that even if you use the same type of signage as your neighbours, such as a channel letter sign, your signage will be completely unique and different.
Common custom exterior business signs include:
- Channel letters. Our most popular option, channel letters dimensional signs, are extremely versatile, with numerous colour, font, and style options. Individual letters and numbers, as well as shapes and logos, can be included in channel letters and dimensional letters. Because of their durable design and level of customization, these are an extremely popular choice for a wide range of business types, from retail stores to manufacturing facilities.
- Light Box Signs. Lighted building signs make your business visible at all hours of the day and night. Many different types of signs can benefit from lighting or backlighting. Lighted sign cabinets are common, and they almost always are internally illuminated. Lighted signs are ideal for late-night establishments such as retail stores, bars, gas stations, convenience stores, and theatres. They truly help your business increase visibility in the best way possible.
- Projecting Signs, Hanging Signs and Blade Signs. These are excellent for directing foot traffic and are frequently used in conjunction with storefront signage or as a directional sign for a business that may be located within the building but does not have a storefront.
- Awning signs. Awning signs serve two functions: they identify a business and they protect the storefront. Awning signs are typically made of stretched canvas, but they can be made of any type of fabric or metal depending on your desires and specifications. Awning signs are ideal for places that want to provide a boutique-like atmosphere or have a requirement for a canopy, such as a hotel or open-air restaurant.
Businesses That We Have Provided Custom Building Signs For
Discover how an experienced sign team makes buying signs simple. We are your building signage team to call if you need a single sign or signs for multiple locations.
- Commercial Business
- Apartment and Condos
- Medical offices
- Mall Stores
How We Design Your Building Signs
Because we understand that every business is unique, our expert sign team collaborates with you to design creative signs that reflect your company’s branding. When you work with Saskatoon Sign Company, you can rest assured that your sign will perform consistently.
Choose from a variety of options in the sign creation process:
- Sign dimensions
- Sign Materials (Aluminum, steel, acrylic, etc)
- Material finishes (matte or gloss)
- Options for lighting (front light, backlight, internally illuminated)
- Installation location and method
The Premier Building Signs Company
Different companies have different needs for their exterior building signs. The decisions you make about building signage will be influenced by your brand personality, location, competition, budget, and potential customers.
Our expert building sign consultants will assess your building, measure your space, and recommend the products, processes, and signage elements that will work best for you. We handle every aspect of custom sign making, from initial consultation to installation, including design, manufacturing, repairs, and maintenance, and we can even help with permitting for your new signage if necessary. Give us a call or send us a request today for a no obligation, free consultation. We also carry other signs like window signs, pole signs, monument signs and business yard signs.