Custom Van Wraps
Make potential customers take notice with an eye-catching marketing strategy – van graphics. Personalized vinyl wraps for your van can help you take your branding to the next level in Saskatoon. Saskatoon Sign Company provides full-service van wrapping. You will collaborate with a creative team on your van wrap design. With eye-catching graphics, you can stand out from the crowd. We assist businesses like yours in making an unforgettable first impression with our beautiful vehicle wrap designs.
What are Van Wraps?
- Van wraps are custom-cut vinyl graphics that are installed on your van’s body panels and glass surfaces. Any commercial vehicle can be converted into a mobile advertising platform that promotes your company and brand, contact information, and other information you want people to see. They can even protect the paint job on your van.
- Van wraps are one-time expenses that can save you a lot of money in the long run. It becomes very cost effective over time because there are no ongoing costs like print, radio, television, or other digital advertising. No matter where your commercial vans go, you can improve brand recognition.
- Vinyl van wraps are more than just window decals or magnetic vehicle graphics. They have the ability to completely transform the appearance of your vehicles. They are weather resistant and safe for vehicle finishes and glass. We custom wrap trucks, SUVs, and other commercial vehicles. Get in touch with us today to find out how our custom vinyl wrap designs can help you get a better return on your advertising investment. Take advantage of the numerous advantages that a custom vehicle wrap can provide for your company.
What Types of Vans Can You Wrap?
- U-Haul vans
- Transit vans
- Delivery vans
- Cube vans
What Kinds of Graphics Can I Get For My Van?
There are three types of van graphics that you can choose from based on your preferences and budget.
- Van Lettering and vinyl decals. Cut vinyl decals are used for basic van signs. These decals could include your company name, email, phone number, and website. Vinyl lettering and truck decals are applied to your vehicle’s visible panels, which are typically the side and rear panels. Car window decals are a quick and easy way to promote your company’s brand and contact information. You can mix and match colours and styles for an additional fee. Installation is also simple. For most vans, this is the least expensive method of advertising.
- Partial Wraps. Partial Van Wraps are designed to cover a single large section of a vehicle. Partial vehicle wraps can cover the entire back half of a van, run diagonally down its length, or cover a large area, such as the centre of a commercial van. How much you cover is entirely up to you. If you only need to cover a small section with a simple logo and wording, consider our van graphics services.
- Full Wrap. These, as the name suggests, cover the majority of the vehicle’s exterior. Full wraps are typically applied to the majority of the sides and rear of the vehicle. All door panels and rear windows are included. A full wrap, like a mobile billboard, allows for a consistent, high-impact message. You can make a bigger impression and include more information with a fully wrapped van.
Benefits of Installing Van Wraps
Customized graphics on your vehicles can make a big impression. Our clients use commercial van wraps for a variety of branding and advertising purposes.
- Commercial vehicles can be branded with professional graphics.
- Advertise in the most visible locations with van advertising wraps.
- Display your brand in front of thousands of potential customers.
- Convert your vans into moving billboards.
- Increase brand awareness for free.
- Protect your paint.
Full Service Vinyl Van Wrap Installer
We are a full service van wrap company that handles everything from the initial consultation to wrap installation, maintenance, and repair/removal. During your free consultation, we will discuss your goals and objectives, as well as make recommendations on design elements and materials. After we have a firm understanding of what you want to achieve, we will create a winning car wrap design to provide a visual representation of your completed, installed wrap. Your project will enter the production phase once you have approved the design and double checked all of the information.